March 26, 2012

Forecast: Overcast

John Butler- Ottawa Bluesfest 2010
It's a cloudier day in my kitchen today. The Ottawa weather has dropped back down to an average of below zero, it's Monday, I'm looking at a hectic week ahead for an April 1st move, and last night I burnt my last stash of dried chickpeas whilst preparing my weekly supply of hummus.

On that note, here is my second playlist- during which you may find your spatula microphone prefers to be held a little closer to you.

1. Nick Drake - Pink Moon
2. Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla
3. Patrick Watson - Big Bird in a Small Cage
4. Basia Bulat - Shore
5. Iron and Wine - Trapeze Swinger
6. Dan Mangan - Basket
7. Beirut - The Penalty
8. Kings of Leon - Milk
9. John Butler Trio - Losing You
10. Arcade Fire - Wasted Hours
11. Hey Rosetta! - Yer Fall
12. Conor Oberst - Cape Canaveral
13. The National - Fake Empire
14. Citizen Cope - Sideways
15. Head and the Heart - Rivers and Roads

No comments:

Post a Comment